Sunday, February 3, 2013

First post

     So far our class is going good, and we've talked about how people, including ourselves, connect through social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.  We've discussed topics ranging from Facebook security to if we are someone who is active in social media.
     A piece of interesting information that I have learned thus far is that social media, specifically f-book, is always changing it's security and it must be updated constantly to keep you totally private.  Another thing I took note of is how 83 million Facebook accounts are duplicates or fake.  That number is astounding and it's something to be weary of when adding friends to our growing lists.
     Throughout this course it will be informative to see what else we can find out about social media sites that I didn't already know, and I'll hope to use it to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment